Ortur Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing of our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. It is each Affiliate’s responsibility to ensure compliance at all times and each affiliate is solely responsible for the actions of employees, agents or contractors acting on that affiliate’s behalf. Thank you.
As used in the below Terms:
(I)“We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Ortur and our website ;
(II) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate;
(III) “our website” refers to the ORTUR properties located at https://www.ortur.net/.
(IV) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website;
(V) “Program” refers to the ORTUR Affiliate Program. ENROLLMENT After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 72 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1. Infringe on our or any other person's or entity's intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface.
Your acceptance into our program means you will agree to and abide by the following.
1. You agree that you will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
3. You hereby agree that your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
4. Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, and false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
5. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is expressly prohibited and is a direct violation of the program terms. If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you may need to know our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You are allowed to bid on any of our trademarked terms.
2. You are allowed to use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. 2021 spring Coupons).
3. You are allowed to use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name, or as the display URL.
4. You are allowed to direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website.
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network.
2. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
3. On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
4. Cookie Stuffing: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer or coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics that are generally accepted as “cookie stuffing.” These include, but are not limited to
a. Using knowingly expired offers or presenting offers that do not exist or are not affiliate offers
b. Making claims that a user must click on a link first to activate or receive an offer.
c. Presenting a button that claims to show all offers that set the affiliate cookie in the background
d. Technology that generates a click or sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code or through a pop-under.
4. DOMAIN NAMES Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e.ortur.net, https://www.ortur.net/
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of others.
2. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail. SOCIAL MEDIA Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines: 1) You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example You can post, “25% off sale at ortur.net through Wednesday with code ORTUR2021.” 2) You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Company pages in an attempt to turn those sales into affiliate sales. It is not permitted to use the @ symbol so that your post shows up on the merchant’s page. For example, you cannot post, “25% off sale at @ ortur through Wednesday with code ortur2022.”
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Ortur Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. adheres to the principle of mutual benefit, and we are committed to more open communication. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions. Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy. 1) You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague, or are found to be lying. 2) You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile. 3) You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof. If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0%, or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that they have the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
© 2022 Ortur Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved